Monday, October 30, 2017

Advent!

Hello! Brrr, it's a chilly day here in central Scotland. Nice to get the advantage of the lighter mornings though - although that means it will be dark by 5.30ish.

I'm pleased with myself today - I've finished a project I started a few weeks back.  An advent calendar.  Mad with 25 little boxes cut using the Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box die.  This was really good fun to make, and so easy (if not a little repetitive! LOL)

Not the best pic as I couldn't get the lighting right, but you get the idea!


Now I need to decide what to put in each box! 

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Hi Tracey, a fabulous Advent calendar, love all the metallic card you used for the little boxes... have a wonderful week.... Megan

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008